Saturday, April 8, 2017

ATC Collection

Hi!  I have been playing with new stamps! I love the new farm animals from Stampers Anonymous and started playing around with them on a series of ATC's.  A Vintage Journey challenge is the Magic of Three  which had me thinking of a trio of ATC's. I overshot that by one and ended up with four.  




I have a few more scraps of cardstock that I started and have to finish up in my series of ATC's.  The tamps are all Stampers Anonymous and the inks are the new Ranger Distress Oxide Inks.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. LOVE these. They are all totally wonderful. Great work with that new stamp set. Now you have me wanting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superb collection of ATC art, these are so gorgeous Suzz, pinned and thanks for sharing them at AVJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, hope you are well! A wonderful collection of your special art-work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!